We strive to deliver friendly, supportive and caring service based on traditional Kahtnuht’ana Dena’ina values. On your path to wellness, we will work to understand your needs and meet your expectations.
Our service standards are modeled off the Kenaitze Indian Tribe’s traditional values circle, which includes 16 values. The following five values, first in Dena’ina, then in English, represent our approach to service:
- Henu (work, job, task) – cooperation, helpfulness, willingness to work
- Ada (care, concern, tenderness) – love, sharing, humility
- Qiz’unch’ (the right way, the truth) – forgiveness, openness, honesty, trust
- Yinihugheltani (one’s spirit) – respect for yourself
- Nagh’utdalts’ina (our neighbors) – respect our neighbors and others