The Housing Assistance Program offers a variety of services to those seeking assistance with housing. We work with a wide range of community members, including students and Elders. Our housing program also manages rental units in Kenai and Nikiski, which are available to qualified individuals.
Our services include:
- Emergency Housing Program: offers assistance to families facing emergencies
- Safe Home Program: assists with home renovations and repairs
- Sanding and Snowplowing Program: sands and plows during winter
- Ninash Q’a: provides transitional housing for those facing crisis
- Student Housing Program: helps enrolled students with costs of living arrangements
Please contact us to learn more about these programs.
Contact – Location – Hours
150 N. Willow St.
Kenai, AK 99611
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday