Jaylene Peterson-Nyren • Executive Director
Yaghali du? How is it with you? It is great with us.
Welcome to our new website!
In an effort to improve communicating the change and growth in our programs and services, our staff have worked diligently to design a new website to assist you in locating and accessing the many programs and services we provide.
The improvements over our previous site are too many to list, but here a few highlights:
- Pull-down menus organize more than 75 pages of content with room for you to explore.
- New typography is larger, and easier to read.
- We’re now mobile friendly; you will find this website is as easy to use on your phone or tablet as it is on your desktop computer.
- The site has specific information about our services.
- Addresses, detailed Google maps and telephone numbers at the bottom of every page will make it easy for you to reach us.
- There’s more to read about the tribe’s culture and history, with plans for continually adding more.
- Articles about our people and the tribe’s events will be shared on the new “Stories” blog.
- The calendar has been vastly improved and can be set to display events the way you want to see them.
- Beautiful photos anchor nearly every one of the pages on the site, and you can browse all of the photos and their captions in a special gallery.
- There’s also much room to grow. Our new site is going to be easier for our staff to update, so you’ll want to visit often.
We hope you take some time to explore the new site, and check back often for the latest stories and photos. As always, I enjoy hearing from you. Please use the contact form below if you’d like to submit a comment.
Chiqinik – thank you – for your interest in the Kenaitze Indian Tribe!
Please use this form to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!